- Firearms, explosive substances, and offensive weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Authorised officers may give reasonable directions to those on hearing room premises for the purposes of maintaining or restoring security, good order or management.
- Unauthorised recording, photography or transmission of hearing room proceedings is an offence.
- Members of the public are restricted to hearing room premises (and are not to enter any adjacent conference rooms). This excludes access to public facilities and the level 18 Foyer area.
In the event of an emergency, directions will be provided by floor wardens/building management. Please remain in the hearing room and await instructions.
- In the event of a fire emergency, an intermittent alarm will sound. Please await further instructions. In the event that the second alarm, constant alarm sounds, floor wardens will direct the safe exit from level 18 via the fire doors A or B (located on each side of the lift shaft).
- Lifts are not to be used in the event of a fire emergency.
- The muster point for the building is in front of the Quadrant Building opposite Elizabeth Quay Station.
- If you require special assistance in evacuating the building, please advise Inquiry staff or the floor wardens.
Should clarification be required in relation to any of the above, please contact Associate to the Inquirer 61 8 6160 1510.